One of the things I get some of my clients to do each morning before getting out of bed, is to recall 3 things that they are grateful for, this is something that I do every morning, even if things are not going so well. There are always 3 things that you can think of; my comfortable bed, that great cup of coffee I know I am going to have, that the sun is shining, that it is raining, that I have a roof over my head, that I am blessed to be alive – there are so many things, once you start it can be hard to stop.
One of the things that I am grateful for every day is the ability to be of service to others. To help people create positive change in their lives, for me this makes my heart sing.
This year I have been privileged to work with people:
- Ranging in age from 19 to 76
- Both males and females
- Some of the things that I have helped my clients with: to stop smoking, lose weight, manage stress and anxiety, overcome fears and phobias, overcome fear of public speaking, reduce/eliminate alcohol consumption, stop gambling, stop biting their nails, improve motivation and confidence, and get out of that rut.
- Some of the Professions that I have worked with: Builder, Plumber, Electrician, General Manager, Psychologist, Nurse, Bus Driver, Truck Driver, Lawyer, Managing Partner, IT Specialist, Project Manager, Change Manager, State Manager, Teacher, Consultant, Bowen Therapist, Hairdresser, Beautician, Sales Assistant, Real Estate Agent…and the list goes on.
We are coming up to that time of year when much money is spent on gifts and food. Did you know that over 80% of physical gifts given are not used, taken back, or given away?
If you are stuck on a gift idea this year, why not give the gift of change? Have you considered a Gift Certificate for?
- Life Coaching – do you have someone in your life that has said, I am just not happy, I am not sure what I should be doing, why am I here?
- Clearing Protocol (Hypnotherapy) – the subconscious is given an opportunity to eliminate those things that it knows are holding us back from having that rich and meaningful life.
- Workshop Attendance – “Cut the Crap and Get on With Living”, Sunday 18 January 2015, what a brilliant way to start the year – skills to just get on with life.
What a great gift. An opportunity for you, a loved one, or a business colleague to start the New Year with a positive focus, please call me on 0433 299 079 or email me at email@example.com. if I can be of assistance.