Do you currently have a corporate training program? The Australian Bureau of Statistics reports that 1 in 3 adults suffer from moderate to extreme levels of stress. Workplace stress is now costing Australian employers more than $10 billion per year*. (*The Cost of Workplace Stress in Australia, Medibank Private, August 2008)
The consequences of excessive workplace stress include:
- Decreased productivity
- Loss of motivation
- Lack of teamwork
- High staff turnover
- Dissatisfied customers and clients
- Toxic work environment
Employers have a responsibility to maintain the health of their employees. The definition of ‘health’ now includes psychological health. Our stress management workshop will help you meet your workplace responsibilities. Solutions by Debbie Lanyon specialises in training employees to mobilise their inner resources, in turn improving their health, maximising their performance and building more effective relationships.
Workshops are designed for employers interested in freeing employees from the stress trap. Your staff will learn about the physical and psychological impacts of stress and how to recognise their personal stress signals. Our engaging and interactive workshops focus on mindfulness, creative thinking and managing stress.
Debbie will work with you to customise a training specifically for your staff and within your timeframe, whether it is a half, or full day. If you just have one or two staff that you would like to send, please refer to Stress Management under Individual Workshops for the next available time and date.
Some of the items that can be incorporated into your corporate training include:
- Understanding the principles of mindfulness and how they apply to life
- Techniques to reduces stress and improves focus
- How to enhance relationships
- Techniques to develop a more mindful approach to life and work
- The importance of understanding and aligning your values to everything in life
- Personal SWOT
- Overcoming thoughts and behaviours that are barriers to wellbeing
- Identifying causes of stress and stress symptoms in yourself and others
- Understanding the stress process
- Changing the way we think about stress
- Healthy ways to prevent and effectively manage stress
- Guided visualisations and stress reduction hypnosis
Whilst I am located is Brisbane, intra and interstate options are also available.
Take action and contact me on 0433 299 079, or click the Contact Me button and send an email. I answer all of my calls personally if not with a client or after hours, and promise to get back to you within 24 business hours.